License Usage Terms & Conditions:
1. Rights Granted. Upon payment of the Watch Cinema License Fees for the Licensed Materials, LXL Ideas Pvt. Ltd. grants the School/Users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to use the Festival Films. One license can be used only in one school premises. The License will be available for one day & Four day options, schools can choose the license between 1st Nov 2019 to 31st Dec 2019
2. The School / users represents, warrants and agrees that the School/Users shall use the License only for education purpose.
3. Except as set forth in Section 1 above, the School/users agrees that it will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, license, create derivative works or otherwise transfer or use License Materials. The School is not granted any rights in relation to synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction or distribution rights for License Materials. The School acknowledges that the License Materials embodies the intellectual property of third parties and is protected by law.
6. School / users grants LXL Ideas the rights to use photographs/videos/testimonials generated in the school during IKFF for its communication purposes.
7. The logos & communication material that is given to the school to be used as part of the festival cannot tampered with or used in any other context other than Film Festival.
7.1 All content as part of Watch Cinema is protected by International Copyright Law and the school will be liable in case of any theft or piracy of the content.
7.2 The schedule for Watch Cinema as mentioned on the website is subject to change and these changes may be made without prior intimation to the school.
8. Schools / Users shall give due credit to LXL in all their communication for creating International Kids Film Festival.
9. All content as part of Watch Cinema is protected by International Copyright Law and the school will be liable in case of any theft or piracy of the content.
10. The schedule for Watch Cinema as mentioned on the website is subject to change and these changes may be made without prior intimation to the school.
11. The schools/users should have good quality of audio/visual equipment in place before screening the films. LXL will not be responsible for any technical issues arising due to poor quality of equipment.
12. Schools/ users should have all the IT infrastructure in good working condition & the internet speed bandwidth should be min 8Mbps & preferably with LAN connection.
13. Schools / Users should also maintain adequate power backup.
14. School / Users can charge nominal fees from the audience.
15. License Fee is not refunded.
16. All Disputes subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction. 17. Any prize Money / Gratification is subject to deduction of TDS / Applicable taxes as per Government of India tax law. Currently the TDS is @ at 30% on Prize Money.
- You understand that Learn Cinema is an Online film making education marketplace which is the property of LXL Ideas Pvt Ltd and will facilitate quality online education for your child.
- You understand that there is a onetime non-refundable registration charges that allows your participation in this marketplace & confirm that you have read and understood Learn Cinema No-Refund policy
- The user shall pay the requisite registration fees as mentioned in the App/ website to access the online education modules In consideration of the Online Learning provided by the LXL, you agree to pay a predefined amount to LXL & ensure the student is in the age group of 12 to 17
- You agree to top up your electronic wallet setup in Learn Cinema with the aforesaid predefined amount in case of any additional session apart from the allotted sessions.
- You agree to pay an amount equal to the monetary value of the number of online sessions taken.
- You understand that, to the extent possible, Learn Cinema will facilitate educating your child in Film Making techniques but it does not guarantee any success of any kind in any examination or test that your child may undertake.
- You understand that for online education services you are liable to pay taxes as applicable.
- You agree to endorse the consummation of online learning, as and when it occurs, through the parents’ portal
- You understand that the final decision to choose Learn Cinema for your child is yours. You explicitly agree to indemnify Learn Cinema from any harm that may be caused by any advertent.
- All of the content you see and hear on the App, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips or text, trademarks, tradenames (“App Content”), constitute our and our licensors’ intellectual property. The App Content are protected by the copyright laws in all applicable jurisdictions
- You may access the App, avail of the features and facilities and utilize the App Content for learning only. You are not entitled to duplicate, distribute, create derivative works of, display, or commercially exploit the App Content, features or facilities, directly or indirectly, without our prior written permission. If you would like to request permission to commercially exploit any particular Website Content, you could contact us in the manner provided for herein
- You agree, understand and confirm that the Debit or credit card details provided by you for registering as a Parent / school on this App will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the debit / credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid card details to us. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order
- All films submitted must have been made after January 1 2018 and the filmmaker must have been under the age of 17 at the time the film was made
- The duration of the film must be between 2 and 20 minutes
- The film may be live action, animation or documentary
- To submit a film, please upload the film on YouTube and share it with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘MAKE CINEMA 2019’ and the title of your film.
- Please also attach a scanned copy of the student’s school/college identity card in the email submission. Entries made without a copy of a valid ID card will not be considered.
- LXL Ideas reserves the right to use the whole film or parts of the film for promotional activities
- Any prize Money / Gratification is subject to deduction of TDS / Applicable taxes as per Government of India tax law. Currently the TDS is @ at 30% on Prize Money.
You agree that you are availing of the features and facilities at your own risk. The feature and facilities are provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We make no warranty that the features and facilities shall meet your requirements, that the features and facilities shall be uninterrupted and/or timely and/or secure and/or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the features and facilities or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from the features and facilities.
We make no warranty that the services provided through this website will guarantee success in any examination or test that you take.
There are no representations and warranties, whether express or implied, made by us regarding the accuracy and/or quality of any information transmitted and/or obtained through the use of the features and facilities.
All information that is provided to us and is uploaded on this Website / App is accepted in good faith and we accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bona fides thereof.
You shall ensure that while using the features and facilities, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, shall at all times, be strictly complied by you and we shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by you.
We do not warrant that this Website or any of the websites linked to the Website be free of any operational hazards or errors nor that it will be free of any virus or/and worm or/and any other harmful components.